pertanian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paraguay milk female streaker burst date for early recognition of breast folder phone is speculation

Go down

Paraguay milk female streaker burst date for early recognition of breast folder phone is speculation Empty Paraguay milk female streaker burst date for early recognition of breast folder phone is speculation

Post  cy7891 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:28 pm

according to ed hardy clothingreported that :
South Africa into World Cup quarter-final stimulation , the blood spray is the classic confrontation between direct and bloody assault Zhang . At the same time , from Paraguay, chest clip for cell phones and " one clip fame " of the explosion in female breast Sa - Riquelme really grab a lot of the limelight recently , when the Paraguay reach the last eight after defeating the Japanese , she said that if the team Title race will be streaker , but today in a media interview that she had promised streaking ahead of the date , " Paraguay reached the semifinals or finals if I would run naked in the square ! "

24 -year-old Western model offered Telalisa - Juan Roman Riquelme has been called the " World 's girlfriend , " Almost every game can be seen in Paraguay by her presence. This is thousands of miles to watch the matches went to South Africa and become a cheerleader in Paraguay . Because in the chest clip up the phone behavior, and beautiful appearance and dress sexy , she has attracted increasing attention recently . Paraguay beat Japan into the medal quarterfinals after the game , she made a commitment , if Paraguay lift the World Cup , she will , as promised before as Maradona and run naked in the streets . The difference is , she will be painted the body color of the flag of Paraguay .

In a recent interview with ArgentinaHome AppliancesAs the media interview , in Samoa - Riquelme streaking ahead of the date of his : "If the semi-finals or finals of Paraguay , I will be the central square in Asuncion (ed hardy bags ) for streaking . " Now in SA Rickel strong popularity , her decision may make some of the neutrality of Paraguay and Spain game fans tend to the former, compared with Diego Maradona , in Samoa - Rickel 's streaker same subject can create the world's best .

In addition, in Samoa - Rickel also acknowledged that these acts themselves more often in the hype themselves, increase their exposure , so her career is more successful: "I was thinking is to make himself even more famous , But still these things happen I'm so excited , in fact it has more than support the Paraguay game itself , to become the world's one incredible thing. "

( Editor : ed hardy sale )

cy7891

Back to top Go down